Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post  stephaniejowiebe on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Hey! Im Stephanie. Im not very good at "introducing" myself on these type of things but I will give it a try! I live in Manitoba Canada. I have started college to get my Veterinarian Technician Licence, which Im hoping to finish up this year!! Smile I did get engaged last year (2010) and were still deciding when to get married..lol Anyways enough about me...
I own 1 dachshund and 1 tiny toy poodle! My dachshund is a chocolate and tan smooth coat, female named Pikka. She weighs around 9lbs and is almost 3 years old. She is a ball of energy and will get into anything if she has a chance, if that means jumping from a bed to a dresser to get some candy or something she will accomplish it with a smile on her face after she is caught! She was my first female dachshund, and lets say my male dachshunds were alot more laid back then she is..lol. Right now she is living with my fiance till we decide if we will be able to handle 2 dogs because of another very shocking soon arrival of something. Zoey is my poodle, she is 2.5 years old and weighs 3.2lbs. She is spayed of course! She just minds her own business for the most part, except to notify you someones at the door or if she needs out. Zoey didnt come from a very good background so she has alot of health problems, from allergies, to eye problems, teeth, etc. She has a lot of dislikes when it comes to treats and foods and will make it known. Other then that she is a great litte dog, and surprisingly not yappy at all like other little dogs, her size!

I really hope to get to know more people on here and cant wait to see all of everyone's cute babies!! Smile
Have a great day!!

stephaniejowiebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post  D&A Mini Doxies on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Welcome cheers

D&A Mini Doxies

View user profile http://daminidachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JamiLynnS on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Hello and welcome!! Very Happy
JamiLynnS

View user profile http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Welcome cheers
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 am

Hey Steph it's about time you joined.....LOL!!! Wink
Glad Pikka is doing so well with Keoki. So happy you were finally able to start schooling!!! Congrats and Good Luck!!
Thanks for joining!!! Very Happy

www.karmadoxies.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stephaniejowiebe on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!
Yes shes doing really good with him, apparently kicking him off the bed at night but he still loves her so its all good..lol!
Yeah Im really happy that Ive started school!!! It was a crazzy 2010 but now it seems to be settling down a bit!!

stephaniejowiebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum