Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haley's shaded cream female Available-CH grandsired!

Go down

Haley's shaded cream female Available-CH grandsired! Empty Haley's shaded cream female Available-CH grandsired!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:06 am

Hi All!

Sadly, I have decided that I am going to give up Bashful from the Hailey X Rowdy (Guardian Gold Vom Daxi Haous, "Flash" son). I was going to hold her back, but have decided to buy a puppy from Jen Thon out of her Zoey (CH Shamrock Daniel's daughter) and Vicki Stone's CH Stoneriver Xtra Specila ML ( a Ch. Rose Farm Millenium Special son). I only wanted to raise 2 females, so to stick to my plan, Bashful is once again available. She is a beautiful shaded cream and should turn out to be 8-9 lbs as an adult based on the puppy weight chart that I use. She is very outgoing and loves her siblings. Her name definatley does not fit her, lol. She will carry for chocolate, "ee" cream and possibly red. She is available to a pet home or to a breeding/show home on approval. Please email me at BrightStarRN@hotmail.com and you may visit my website (link below) for additional info, pics, etc. Pedigrees available on request.

Haley's shaded cream female Available-CH grandsired! Effieondeck-FORUM-CATHY-Copy

Deb

Back to top Go down

Haley's shaded cream female Available-CH grandsired! Empty Re: Haley's shaded cream female Available-CH grandsired!

Post  Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Awww....so sad to see you give her up!! But I do understand......same situation with me, selling one for another and different lines!!
Are you buying your new puppy from Jen or Vicki?? I have never really spoken to Jen but I have Vicki many many times!! happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Haley's shaded cream female Available-CH grandsired! Empty Re: Haley's shaded cream female Available-CH grandsired!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Admin wrote:Awww....so sad to see you give her up!! But I do understand......same situation with me, selling one for another and different lines!!
Are you buying your new puppy from Jen or Vicki?? I have never really spoken to Jen but I have Vicki many many times!! happy

I am getting her from Jen. I do not know Vicki, but I remember that us talking about how I know Jen and you know Vicki on the phone one day. My puppies' pedigrees are great, This puppies pedigree is unbelievable Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:49 pm

I know they have some great peds. I want a Logan & Lace puppy sooooooo bad!!!! No tongue happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down