Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper

2 posters

Go down

Whisper Empty Whisper

Post  Admin Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Here are some good pic's of Whisper!!

Whisper 01411
Whisper 01910
Whisper 01810
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whisper Empty Re: Whisper

Post  doxiesmom Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Beautiful Girl
doxiesmom
doxiesmom

http://www.kcsdoxies.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:40 pm

such a pretty girl....looks lots like her mother...she looks all bathed and brushed...i bet she loved that. I think that was her first bath ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Robin~~~~Really....her first bath EVER?? She was very good and tried to get out of the tub a couple times and she did give me kisses cause I kept telling her what a good girl she was and went very slow and easy bathing her. She is being a super sweetie and we let her stay out with all the company coming and going today. She was a little shy at first but did very well. She has AWESOME conformation and I really really want to get her in the show ring! Now I am just going to go slow with her but I am going to work with a show lead and practice putting her on the different surfaces like I do Blossom & Ellie and now Ivy!! I think with some patience and socialization......Whisper will be a show dog!! She is so gorgoeus I just can't stand it. She is well behaved, much more than Keeper and Shiloh......LMBO!! Keeper is a jumper and if I bend over near her, I nearly lose an eye....LOL!!! Shiloh always has to be on my lap or at my feet or in a chair near me. Whisper is content to just be near!! She was a little nervous with the grandson but not bad!!
She doesn't like her feet messed with much. I tried to groom her feet and she wouldn't have anything to do with it!! Razz Wink Laughing Laughing
WOW what a coat she has!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:12 pm

yes well maybe her second bath ever...i usually bathe them at 8 weeks...lol. Dachshunds don't smell....so i am all ok with only bathing them when they are stinky. =) OK I take it i need to get a better bathing schedule. Laughing I knew she had a nice coat. I knew she looked showable. Good luck with that and i am glad she is coming around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down