Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please keep an eye out

Go down

please keep an eye out Empty please keep an eye out

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Just a heads up to let others know that my best friend keeta weatherly had her email hijacked. I got an email this morning from her email saying she was in madrid spain and had lost her wallet and could i please lend her 2000.00 dollars and she will give this back to me when she gets home. Well for one i know for a fact keeta is not there. The thing is they have her emails now being forwarded to another email so now she has to change her password and figure out how to stop her emails from being forwarded to this new email. I just wanted to let folks know that this is happening and to be careful and change your own passwords periodically and just know this could happen to your own email as well. Bless her heart i called her and she has a mess to try to figure out how to fix it. She knows how to change her password but trying to figure out on msn how to stop her emails from being forwarded is causing her to call msn directly.

Back to top Go down

please keep an eye out Empty Re: please keep an eye out

Post  Robin Brueggeman Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 pm

The same thing happened to a friend of mine thats what you have to do they said id change password often !!!!
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum