Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our new Addition - Muddles

4 posters

Go down

Our new Addition - Muddles Empty Our new Addition - Muddles

Post  AlaskanLowrider Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Muddles is our new girl from Sandy at Dakota Doxies.....Thank you Sandy!!! She is a sweet 12 week old pup that is holding her own suprisingly well among my crew being so small. Jax wants to mother her, Luna wants to show her the ropes, Phoebe wants to pick on her...Lexi is too busy to care with the new pups.

Our new Addition - Muddles March2003

When she is not exploring....
Our new Addition - Muddles March2014

She is playing hard....
Our new Addition - Muddles March2024

Being sure to take her breaks with my youngest son, Braiden
Our new Addition - Muddles March2001

Muddles is a wonderful new addition to our home so full of energy - Exactly what we all needed to get out of our end of winter funk . I prefer human names but my 10 yr old had a good point "mom you always name the dogs - if we get to name them we probably would have more interest in them" Laughing I didn't know what to say so I let him name her ...now he says she is his puppy Very Happy

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Our new Addition - Muddles Empty Re: Our new Addition - Muddles

Post  Robin Brueggeman Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Very Sweet happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:07 pm

How cute....I let everyone take a chance at naming ours.....if I hate it then I change it......LOL!!! happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:55 pm

She is beautiful and its a cute name.

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:44 am

Thank you guys Very Happy I thought about changing her name but it wouldn't do much but confuse her and start wars Smile Shoot I didn't have a say in naming my youngest...the older 2 were dead set for Braiden while I was looking for a "T" name I like ..."R"aelynn (oldest), "S"ean second so naturally a "T" name. I know I could have vetoed them but I think they have as much say for things I am undecided upon as I do ...to a degree - I still like "because I said so" Smile but do want to hear them out and let them win from time to time especially knowing they won't listen to me for long but in the hopes of a lasting friendship after the "turbulent" years ((((Fingers crossed)))) it works Laughing

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 am

LMBO......good luck with that......I only had 1 out of 3 kids "dislike" me for about 3 yrs and now she is 19......she is coming around again.....LMBO! My son "soon to be 21" Loves his mama and my 17 yr old daughter is still ok with me!! happy
Love the name Muddles tho!! love
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Thanks for the reassurance Karen ...Her name has grown on me Laughing It suits her with the muddled stripes for now sunny

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm

LOL....I would of loved to have all 3 boys.....they are much sweeter than girls....hehehe!! tongue
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Admin wrote:LOL....I would of loved to have all 3 boys.....they are much sweeter than girls....hehehe!! tongue
I do not know about that....My daughter is such a sweetie with a tiny voice on the phone. But she has loads of opinions even with that tiny voice. My son is my love. He is a miracle he is even here. Not sure if any of you remember when he had his car accident and then the time before when he tried to commit suicide. So yeah i do not take him for granite ever. Both of my children i have raised to be honest with me and say what is on their minds weather i like it or not. I have raised my son to be a loving man and to treat a woman like a lady and my daughter to be a strong woman who doesn't take any crap from anyone. I do not want her to ever depend on a man to make her whole. I wanted to raise her to find her equal in a man. She is a 911 operator and i am super proud of her. My son due to his car accident has a hard time with his memory. Its as short sometimes as his little finger. But he has a wife who loves him and if something happens there then he always has me as well. We are working to get him SSI disability income. Should be within the next 6 months if his wife does as i have told her to do....contact an attorney now. Anyways i hope we are talking about our children and not our dogs...then this post would be for not.

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:35 am

It started about dogs then transitioned to kids....my favorite subjects Laughing Laughing

Raelynn is so laid back, easy going and has high morals/ethics....she likes to stand out from the crowd and have fun - usually at her own expense Very Happy I'll never forget a few yrs ago we were at walmart and I was picking up some pads - halfway down the isle she yelled out hey mom whats a doushay ? Laughing or last year she didn't want to go shopping so she stood by the front door greeting everyone as they walked in Laughing

Sean is her polar opposite...always on the go nonstop, likes to be right all the time and likes to pull the technical card....when things don't go as he would like, he gets very emotional willing to fight for what he believes to be right no matter the cost- I hope he grows out of it soon...He is trying so hard to be a "man" Rolling Eyes He didn't know his dad very well before he passed but I swear Sean is just like him :<3: Braiden well he is Braiden ...a mix of all of us so far Smile

All 3 are true blessings coming into my life when I needed them most although I tried my best to prevent it: Raelynn - Depo Provera shot, Sean - IUD and Orthotricycline (sp?), Braiden - Tubal ligation scared Sean tells me I am going to have another baby which I told him I can't without a man in my life and THAT is not going to happen until after menopause...even then he has to fight kids and dogs to get to me tongue

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 am

Here are pics I took of Muddles today getting some one on one time out in the new snow...

Where are you goin?
Our new Addition - Muddles Muddles001

I think I am stuck
Our new Addition - Muddles Muddles009

Wait for me
Our new Addition - Muddles Muddles004Our new Addition - Muddles Muddles007

Almost there
Our new Addition - Muddles Muddles010

Ha ha I made it!
Our new Addition - Muddles Muddles005

I keep reminding myself...theres only 1 more month of winter ...only 1 more month to go Laughing

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  JamiLynnS Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:35 am

She is so stinkin cute! I love her facial expressions, they make me giggle. Very Happy
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:31 am

She is very cute and blends in my family very well Very Happy She is a very happy almost 6 month old, attentive, curious, stands her ground with the older ones and absolutley loves to run making her own obstacle courses....such a joy to have

Hello!
Our new Addition - Muddles 014

You think you got me! Ha! (short video playing with Braiden
Our new Addition - Muddles Th_021

Now try! (short video making her own obstacle course and having a blast!)
Our new Addition - Muddles Th_024

I have been real slack on teaching her to stack - I think she will do real good in the shows here. Too bad because I could've entered her with Luna at the end of the month oh well classes start back up in September which will give us more consistent and formal training for the November and January shows Very Happy

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down