Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just venting !!

3 posters

Go down

just venting !! Empty just venting !!

Post  Robin Brueggeman Wed May 18, 2011 4:27 pm

ok i just need to vent to someone sorry Mad Seems like when i try to do something good i always get the bad end Mad I am not one that gets upset very easy but this has me shaking my head i let a rescue groop bring a dog to stay in my kennel for 2 days was what they said well he is still here 3 weeks later and they keep saying they cant find transport for him ... I did not charge them just doing it for the dog because they said he had a foster waiting for him well he is a good boy but a very big grate dane that eats alot and they did not send anything with him well no big deal i bought him food snacks ect .... Well just a while ago again i get a email saying they cant find transport for him they want me to drive him 3 hours to Toledo UGH i dont even own a crate that big to put him in my car . Shocked
Soooo would you guys just go ahead and drive him to Toledo or wait till he finds transport which seems like maybe never Mad Mad and to top it all off had to turn a regular boarder away for the weekend because i have the big guy in a pen .
O.K thanks for letting me vent sorry to ramble on and on Shocked
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

just venting !! Empty Re: just venting !!

Post  littletinydachz Wed May 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh gosh..this is a tough one....Maybe he can be transported in legs the 3 hour distance?I know that's done quite a bit,maybe it's an option in this case?

Sorry,I know the feeling of needing to vent sometimes..We are here to listen,try not to stress so much..
littletinydachz
littletinydachz

http://little-tiny-dachshund.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Wed May 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Thanks Chris i feel bad for the dog and i am trying to look at it on there end but seems like they would of told me it might be longer or something they are trying to do good for the dogs but they are not organized i guess Neutral oh thanks for listening it will all work out Smile
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 18, 2011 8:06 pm

It's ok Robin...I understand your logic behind this. I to took in a few dogs to "help" for just 6 wks......was promised food and stuff....6 wks turned into 4 mths of us feeding, caring for 4 dogs that weren't mine....one dog also bite my hubby and me and started fights with my dogs......it's ok to help someone out.....but it's not ok to take "advataqge" of someones generosity......so I would just tell them that you are loosing money and didn't mind helping but now you feel you are being taken advantage of. Rescues should know better........this is why dogs end up on the streets.....not all rescues are what they say they are! You can ask your local grocery stores to donate ripped bags of food for rescues for you. They usually throw it away.....you can ask them to donate it to you.....most will. They can't make you pay for it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Wed May 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Thanks Karen i was so excited to help a dog but yes i dont think i will offer to work with this rescue anymore Mad Now after i said i would just drive him to Toledo tomorrow they have not even emailed what time to be be there i have been sitting here checking my messages forever UGH Mad
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum