Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designing Sites

Go down

Designing Sites Empty Designing Sites

Post  Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Just want to let everyone know that I am now designing sites for a very small fee! Webs is the free program that I know the best....I am familiar with Homestead also and could figure out the others I'm sure with a little practice.....LOL!!!
I am by no means a professional and this is more of a hobby for me. I can design and turn it over to you or I can continue to manage it for you! I have designed my own site and I have designed Dave's, I also designed my handlers site for her. I don't ask for any credit on your site either. Like I said it is for more pleasure & a hobby than anything else. I have tons of different templates I can use.....everypage can be the same or different.
If you are interested in having me set one up for you......just pm me!!
Thanks!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Designing Sites Empty Re: Designing Sites

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:04 am

She's done an awesome job and you should take credit on my site! I love it and have had rave reviews...
Here's mine and I could not be more pleased, Karen!!!!

www.eadox.webs.com

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 am

Oh, and I wanted to make sure I gave credit to my friend Jenn at Darlingdollhouse doxies for the awesome banner!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down