Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not NEW..just BACK!

2 posters

Go down

Not NEW..just BACK! Empty Not NEW..just BACK!

Post  Admin Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:04 pm

I got my Bailey back after a long yr and struggle! I was fortunate to have a super sweet young lady contact me one day out of the blue to ask me if I had owned him at one time cause the papers were still in his name and she was offered him to buy. She contacted me to try to get some more info about him and on him....very thorough person I thought! I can't tell you how happy I was to know that he was being adopted and would be leaving the "Hell hole" I had accidentally sold him to! I had heard horrible stories over the yr and had tried to buy him back several times with no success. So I owe Miss Shelby my deepest heartfelt THANK YOU!!!!! love love Thank you for saving him and getting him outta that place I sent him to! He is now back home with me and Shelby now has his grandson to use for her foundation stud to start her own small breeding program with! Charlie looks and acts just like his grandsire Bailey! Only Charlie is not a black & cream but a black & tan......however.....Charlie is sired by Shae, my shaded english cream male!! Bailey will remain with me I hope for the rest of his natural life and I will be neutering him also as soon as I get him back to weight and healthy!! He is super skinny and 3 lbs under weight! I will get him back to par tho in no time! No more breeding for him tho! It does make me sad cause he has such perfect conformation but he is a big boy and she bred the crap out of him.....I understand that he sired 9 litters in just a yrs time and she claims he got vicious with everyone.....well he has been nothing but a sweetheart since he has been back and being spoiled and hasn't shown an inch of aggression towards anyone and I have 3 intact males here that he is bunking with for the time being...LOL!!!!
Love my Bailey's Dark Shadow!!!! love love love love
These are all pic's of him since he left that aweful place!
Not NEW..just BACK! Bailey17
Not NEW..just BACK! Bailey18
Not NEW..just BACK! Bailey19
Not NEW..just BACK! Bailey20
These are pic's of him shortly before he left to go there!!
Not NEW..just BACK! Bailey21
Not NEW..just BACK! Bailey22
Not NEW..just BACK! Bailey23
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Not NEW..just BACK! Empty Re: Not NEW..just BACK!

Post  JamiLynnS Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Yay! Glad you got him back! happy
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down