Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!! Empty PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!

Post  Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 am

The purpose of this forum is to educate and support breeders, pet owners, handlers and show breeders of dachshunds and of other breeds. Members of the forum come from a diverse background and have diverse opinions. It is healthy to consider different opinions and practices, and in that attitude, we offer the comments and discussions on this forum.

In such a setting, it is obvious that every member of the forum is obliged to respect the opinions of others, even if they do not agree. Therefore, some degree of self-control and discernment must be used in posting comments. PLEASE be nice and respectful!!

It is the sole right of the moderators of this forum to decide what can or cannot be posted. All members are obliged to abide by their decisions. We offer the following as guidelines for all posts:

Comments that tend to unkindly criticize others will be deleted.
Comments that inflame will be deleted.
Rudeness, profanity, and vulgarity will be deleted.
Grudges and conflicts should be handled in PRIVATE, but discussion for the sake of getting advice is allowed if identities are kept private. DO NOT use names of kennels or people or other forums, unless it is something NICE being said!!

Members who violate these guidelines are subject to being banned from the forum. You will first receive a warning, then you will either be banned or suspended, depending on the nature of the incident! This is up to us to decide and all decisions are final!!

No one is perfect and we understand that, but please use common sense and be respectful. People make mistakes!! It is human nature to!!!

This is a LEARNING forum and therefor it is open to all questions reguarding the dogs. Please feel free to ask! No question is to stupid....a question wanting to be asked is obviously a answer that is needed for someone!!!

NOW~~~~~LET'S HAVE SOME FUN HERE!!!!

Thank You~The Doxaholics Administration & Moderators!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!

Post  Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:23 am

If this forum doesn't pick up any within the next month I think I will delete it. I know Face Book has made most forums close because lets face it, more and more people are there and on it than the forums now!!

I enjoyed creating it and put many hrs into it......if anyone thinks I need to delete sections then I can! If I need to move a section closer to the top....I can do that also! happy

Thank you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!! Empty So glad the forum is still here

Post  threedogwrite Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:04 pm

Thanks for this website. I was looking for a good Dachshund forum and this one seems friendly and very helpful.

threedogwrite

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:06 pm

Glad you found us!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down