Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day?

5 posters

Go down

For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day?

For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_lcap14%For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_lcap14%For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_lcap0%For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_lcap0%For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_lcap43%For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_lcap29%For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Empty For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day?

Post  runarabbit Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Last edited by runarabbit on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
runarabbit
runarabbit

http://www.dream-a-dream.com

Back to top Go down

For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Empty Re: For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day?

Post  runarabbit Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Most days, I'm just lucky to get a shower. Every once in awhile, I'll sit and watched a taped episode of Desperate housewife's but not very often Smile and it's always such a nice time...I should really do it more often.
runarabbit
runarabbit

Back to top Go down

For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day? Empty Re: For those that own a Pack/Kennel how much time do you spend on average for yourself a day?

Post  Robin Brueggeman Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Well mine is a boarding kennel so it is not always full ... Hopefully someday it will be but for now Very Happy Over thanksgiving week i was full and it didnt seem like i had much time to myself. I did manage to snuggle on the couch for a minute with my pups though lol! Thats our favorite time of day Very Happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Well I am on here off and on all day, but personal time for just me.......lucky if it is an hr a day!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelboys3 Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 pm

For me I don't know that I truly have any time to myself. I have a nice size "pack" with 10 girls (after this weekend) along with 4 boys counting Riley's standard. But I also have 3 young boys who often have activities several times a week, work fulltime, plus my husband is gone on the truck 4 days a week so it's just me doing almost everything. 95% of the time spent on the computer is spent networking. Some nights I can't even take a shower alone without constant interruptions from the youngest, lol. Constantly coming to the door, opening it a crack and telling me he loves me, he's thirsty, needs to go to the bathroom (mind you, the boys have their own bathroom!) So yeah, busy life without much down time!
Angelboys3
Angelboys3

http://www.3rdachshunds.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kumonina22 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:52 pm

need one saying absolutly none except when I am asleep .. LOL oh wait I dont sleep either crap no poll for me.. HEHEHE
kumonina22
kumonina22

http://www.mydoghandler.com

Back to top Go down

Post  runarabbit Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:19 am

Missy, got it added for you Smile I'm thinking doggie people all have a type A personality Smile here's a fun test to see if you have a type A personality Smile

http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/type_a_personality_access.html
runarabbit
runarabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down