Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message for all i think...

4 posters

Go down

A message for all i think... Empty A message for all i think...

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:04 pm

This may make me sound totally loopy and off my rocker...I believe that those who we have loved and have passed on visit us while we are dreaming due to the fact that we are more open to it. I think you can tell the difference between a dream and a visit by weather the dream is a memory and a visit is something that seems altogether new. A dream is not as vivid either as a visit. A visit seems and feels as if the person was right there.

Now onto my visit from my Mom. We were breeding dogs and we had this really lovely pup born. One that outshines most. My Mom and I were having a blast just doing as we always had but when i spoke to her and asked her if we could rebreed this litter she told me "Robin you have to start being happy with what you have and realize that each one of the dogs you have are priceless and irreplaceable and be happy. See right now I have Amy and Karen knows that I have been trying to get a 1/2 sister to Amy. It just doesn't seem to be happening and I have been heartbroken about it knowing that Amy will be retiring in another year. Of course I will be keeping an offspring but it won't be a weatherly and it won't be out of Shiloh. Shiloh will be further back and the linage will be more watered down is the reason i wanted another Shiloh daughter. I feel this is what she came here to tell me is to be happy and stop being heart broken because i still have Amy and will till the day she passes on to be with my mom.

I think this message can work for everyone...Be happy with what you have and understand it is irreplaceable and precious in its own rights.

I don't feel she wants me to stop dreaming and reaching for the stars...she just wants me to be happy even if what i want doesn't come to pass. Of course today is a hard day since I woke and she isn't there and I miss her more. But I will take her words to heart and live my life trying to be as happy as possible. Oh and guys Amy is in season and I plan to breed her to Bojangles...I really want a dapple female from him and her. Then her last litter will be her bred to Dakota. So she has two more litters then i plan to retire her. This is my plans. Anyway I am now gonna sign off and go play with my Amy that my mom left me with. Thanks for listening to me ramble.

Back to top Go down

A message for all i think... Empty Re: A message for all i think...

Post  Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Thats what we are here for!! Hugs to you Robin and I know your mom will continue to watch over you!! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Is Shiloh a stud dog? If so, you could always breed one of Amy's get back to him to strengthen his traits in the line. I'm seriously debating a very close linebreeding-in fact really an inbreeding for Cricket when her time comes, but I'm going to be looking to others for guidance on that issue.

Proud Lake Dachshunds

http://www.proudlakedachshunds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  littletinydachz Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Robin,
That was very whole hearted Smile
We're all here to listen and appreciate your insights...
I take this message personal as well,because I have been breeding for...and not getting what I want ....Time to sit back and be patient.. sunny
littletinydachz
littletinydachz

http://little-tiny-dachshund.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:04 pm

I believe ones we have lost visit us also so i dont think your loopy !! my sister in law passed away at age 46 of breast cancer 5 years ago and she visits my son all the time he even says i smell aunt mary she is here Very Happy
Your mom will always be with you Robin Very Happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:26 pm

I am sure i could take a son from Amy and a daughter from her and breed them together...a 1/2 sister to 1/2 brother...I did this with my new cream pie male. Just I know how worried i am while waiting to see if all ends up being great. It to me is almost the equivalent of breeding dapple to dapple...it can be done and sometimes is done but its terrible to wait to see if the babies are all ok.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum