Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please understand!

+5
AlaskanLowrider
JamiLynnS
Kaleena
Angelboys3
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Please understand! Empty Please understand!

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 pm

I hope everyone understands and doesn't judge me to harshly. Today we got some not so great news and things may be drastically changing for us soon. Soooo.....it is with a heavy heart that I have had to back out of all my new puppies and loose deposits. I am placing most of my dogs at this time. Many things are playing into this. Things have been a bit rough for us since I became ill a few years ago and so I got into breeding this wonderful breed. It has been a very trying time with my illness...I have fought many battles with it and won....I am losing a few also. I am not getting any better as much as I pretend and my husband has worked his butt off for the last few years for me to be happy with the dogs. Now things are changing and he is still working but not happy about his job. Many things are happening and nothing is for sure anymore. It is just becoming too much on him with work, stress, coming home to help me care for the dogs and care for our 3 yr old grandson.....he has no time for himself and we can't ever get away or have time for ourselves. We don't have a dependable car anymore and we need a new one. With everything happening....it isn't going to happen. I have already found homes for 8 of my dogs, still looking for homes for a couple of them. I had to back out of getting all my new babies as much as it hurts. I am only keeping a couple dogs and that is it. No more than 10 and 3 of them are spayed! I am going to keep my creams to breed and that is it.
I am asking that everyone please understand.....this isn't easy for me at all and I am devastated over giving up sooo many of my babies. It is not easy. If this economy was not as it is.....things would be so different.
Please bare with me over the next few weeks....it is going to be very emotional for me!
I am hoping my new litter of babies helps cheer me up and keeps me busy while this transition takes place. My heart is already aching for my dogs even tho they haven't even left yet.......I feel I have failed them. Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please understand! Empty Re: Please understand!

Post  Angelboys3 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh honey, how could anyone judge you? This has to be so very hard for you and my heart goes out to you!! I hope you can find wonderful homes for all the babies you still need to place. I will be praying that things get better for you guys and that you can find some peace in placing your babies. Love ya girl!
Angelboys3
Angelboys3

http://www.3rdachshunds.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleena Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Oh dear that is so unfortunate Sad Hugs for you during this tough and sad time. I'm glad you will be keeping some of your dogs though, they will bring you some comfort.

Kaleena

http://www.lovebugdoxies.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JamiLynnS Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:11 pm

No one should judge you, if they do I may have to rough them up! tongue
I'm so very sorry to hear about this. I may live far away but if you need anything, let me know! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope things get better quick.
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:19 pm

JamiLynnS wrote:No one should judge you, if they do I may have to rough them up! tongue

i'll be right there with ya - We can take turns Laughing No one has the official right to judge others except for God Almighty and his only begotten son...treat others how you want to be treated goes a long way - unfortunately its forgotten by many.

Karen, you know we all love and respect you - Your hubby has supported you in your ambitions and loves you very much not to complain (too much Laughing) for you to be happy - you are seeing the toll its taken on him and because you love him just as much you want to ease his burden. We all know this isn't an easy decision to make but you know in your heart this is the right thing to do for your family Wink

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Thank you.....I knew some of you would understand what I am going thru. Most people that know me know how passionate I am about my dogs and the love that I have for them and what I get in return from them.
LOL....you guys are funny to.....thanks for making me laugh.....thats what I use to say to people all the time......LOL!!!
It is like I am losing them forever and the ache hurts so bad. My husband is so afraid that I will blame him for me giving so many of them up. He has been my rock for so long and it kills me to see him hurting now. If only there was a cure for this stupid illness.....it is hard to give up so much when you are so use to doing so much before. Disability is denying me cause I am of sound mind they are saying....LMBO! I guess I have to plead insanity now for them to accept me for it...LOL!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D&A Mini Doxies Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Aww Karen I hope everything works out for ya. We're here for ya on here and totally understand. My parents are worried about losing both of their jobs due to cuts in the system. This economy is just horrible!

D&A Mini Doxies

http://daminidachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kornygerm Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:38 am

well definitely, our health comes first place and life often has a different plan for us, all i can its dont feel bad.

kornygerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:16 am

Oh Karen very sorry you are going through this will pray for you and your family I would not judge you and a big hug and kiss from me and River !!!!!
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  doxiesmom Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 am

Karen I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I wish I was closer and could help you out some. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers that all will work out for the best.
doxiesmom
doxiesmom

http://www.kcsdoxies.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 pm

i dont judge u and many of those dogs were mine...i know how it feels and prayers are with you at this time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum