Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo...

3 posters

Go down

My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... Empty My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:31 pm

http://electronics.hsn.com/ge-power-pro-x5-14mp-15x-zoom-slr-style-digital-camera_p-6181265_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=6181265&sf=ec&dept=ec0108&attr=2185&ocm=EC|ec0108|2185&prev=hp!sf!dept!2185&ccm=EC|ec0108|2185&cm_mmc=sharingsite-_-Facebook-_-PD-_-967933

My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... Mynewcamera

Here are the pictures it took and mind you that you have to be quick with chopper...he hates pictures.
My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... 007-2
My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... 005-1
My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... 004-1
My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... 003-1
This is a picture of my best girl Amy (she is from Weatherly's (Keeta) and you sure can tell by her head):
My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... 002-1
My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... 001
This is my girl Laila and she is something else too as far as her having a special place in my heart.

I highly recommend this camera....its fast...no blur on the focus and you don't have to wait for it to focus..its all ready as soon as you zoom in or out...Even not set on action this camera is the quickest camera i have ever had. Also what i like is my Creams look cream and this camera doesn't feel the need to add a warming effect to each picture where i then have to go adjust to make my pictures look cream again. I mean dontcha just hate it for your English Creams photos to come out looking like they are a red? Anyways if your in need of a camera that works awesome and is a reasonable price then this is the one...Enjoy the pics..
woohoo

Back to top Go down

My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... Empty Re: My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo...

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh my goodness-what a fantastic price, too!

Proud Lake Dachshunds

http://www.proudlakedachshunds.com/

Back to top Go down

My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo... Empty Re: My New Camera and the pics i got..woohoo...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Exactly and when you do the easy pay option you dont even feel it coming out of your pocket. I use this option all the time as long as you have a debit card or credit card they will bill it monthly till the item is paid for and you get to use that item while its being paid for. I am a HSN and QVC network junkie I confess... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelboys3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Great pics! I almost bought a GE camera when I got mine in December. They were sold out when I went to order so I ended up with a kodak. I may still go back and get the other because I still often get the blurry shots even on the action setting. Is this similar to what you have? It's at walmart.com and a little cheaper than yours, so I wasn't sure if the features were even remotely similar. Can you tell me what you think?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/GE-X5-BK/14245324
Angelboys3
Angelboys3

http://www.3rdachshunds.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Great pictures! Finding a good camera is so very hard let alone it being affordable Wink

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down