Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Easter !!!!

5 posters

Go down

Happy Easter !!!! Empty Happy Easter !!!!

Post  Robin Brueggeman Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 am

Just wishing you all a Happy Easter :<3: :<3: :<3:
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter !!!! Empty Re: Happy Easter !!!!

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:38 am

You too Robin!! I love you love
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 am

Wish it was a bit warmer for me and Karen I see all the people from Texas cooking outside so jealous Laughing
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Happy Easter to you Robin and to all!

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  littletinydachz Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:10 pm

HAPPY EASTER!!!! We have a cloudy day today,hoping it doesn't rain before my little ones get to do their hunt,I'm making a ham..garlic green beans and red seasoned potatoes...Don't know what dessert yet,but I'll figure it out..lol..
littletinydachz
littletinydachz

http://little-tiny-dachshund.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 pm

littletinydachz wrote:HAPPY EASTER!!!! We have a cloudy day today,hoping it doesn't rain before my little ones get to do their hunt,I'm making a ham..garlic green beans and red seasoned potatoes...Don't know what dessert yet,but I'll figure it out..lol..

YUM!!!!! Can I come to dinner Laughing

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Yeppers....it's pouring down rain here and has been since morning. mad Ughhhhh!!!!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter for those who celebrate and for those who don't.....Wishing you a Happy Day!!! happy happy

I woke up to Glazed Ham cooking.....mashed potaoes and I made homeade gravy with the drippings from the ham......green bean casserole.....applesauce....creamed corn....rolls....cherry pie w/icecream ala mode.....LOL!!! And of course a small glass of Sangria to set the mood for me......LMBO!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JamiLynnS Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Happy Easter everyone!!
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  littletinydachz Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Bright Star wrote:
littletinydachz wrote:HAPPY EASTER!!!! We have a cloudy day today,hoping it doesn't rain before my little ones get to do their hunt,I'm making a ham..garlic green beans and red seasoned potatoes...Don't know what dessert yet,but I'll figure it out..lol..

YUM!!!!! Can I come to dinner Laughing

Deb

Sure!
littletinydachz
littletinydachz

Back to top Go down

Post  littletinydachz Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Admin wrote:Yeppers....it's pouring down rain here and has been since morning. mad Ughhhhh!!!!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter for those who celebrate and for those who don't.....Wishing you a Happy Day!!! happy happy

I woke up to Glazed Ham cooking.....mashed potaoes and I made homeade gravy with the drippings from the ham......green bean casserole.....applesauce....creamed corn....rolls....cherry pie w/icecream ala mode.....LOL!!! And of course a small glass of Sangria to set the mood for me......LMBO!!!

Yumm,You have a nice BIG meal!..lol..I'm not into that for just the 5 of us..hehe(3 of us are 6.5 and under)
littletinydachz
littletinydachz

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Happy belated Easter!!! I hope it was fun for everyone...Usually I don't look forward to big family gatherings but my sister really pulled it off having 64 adults/teens and 23 kids for one huge potluck and egg hunt with no one getting their feelings hurt, any disputes etc. especially with all the kids getting their usual sugar high - I was particularly pleased with the teens stepping up to the plate helping out with the younger ones instead of arguing or ignoring them. They hid 15 dozen real eggs and 10 dozen plastic eggs and each took a group of 3 small kids so everyone walked away with plenty Smile

There was sooo much food and such a variety ....everything from 3 different kinds of mac salad, 2 different kinds of potato salad, green bean casserole, perogies, ham, ribs - both pork and beef, chicken, hotdogs, 3 different kinds of olives, 5 different kinds of chips, BBQ cocktail wieners, a fruit platter, vegetable platter, 10 different pies, 2 different varieties ambrosia and 3 different pudding pies topped with fruit. My sister didn't want to get stuck with all the leftover food so she made up "doggy bags" for everyone - we all have enough food to last a week.

The younger kids didn't get off their sugar highs until about 11 pm last night by then I gave up trying to get my two boys to settle down around 9pm . I laid down and threatened if they woke me up they will be stuck in their rooms until summer vacation is over Laughing Needless to say they laid down and promptly fell asleep Very Happy

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  JamiLynnS Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 pm

AlaskanLowrider wrote: 64 adults/teens and 23 kids

Shocked That's a lot of people! lol I bet it was fun and all that food sounds yummy!
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 pm

That sure is alot of people Very Happy sounds like fun Very Happy and no disputes LOL!! we only have 3 teens and 2 little ones at my moms and never fails they have to have at least one fight Laughing Laughing
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Yes - that is only on one side of the family and not everyone could make it....This doesn't include aunts, uncles or cousins. I have a huge family Laughing

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 pm

LOL......I come from a pretty big family myself on my dads side of the family!! 23 grandkids and I have no clue how many great ones there are now......many of my cousins are still having babies....LMBO!!! I just know we have a ton on the Evans side and not as many on my moms side but we are all still really close and have reunions every yr!!
I wasn't ready to stop at 3 but the hubby at the time said 3 was enough......I guess if I had known we would be divorced 2 yrs later.....I would of never had my tubes tied.....but my hubby now has 2 so the 5 was plenty when they were younger LMBO!!!
My one cousin is 2 or 3 yrs younger than me and now has 7 all of her own and to her wonderful hubby of 18 yrs!! My brother has 5, my other cousin has 5, several have 3 & 4 kids.....LOL!!! I think only a couple cousins have 1 & 2 but the most of us have 3 or more....LMBO!!! The Evans genes are very "Fertile"!!!!! tongue happy happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down