Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So soon.

+2
Admin
kornygerm
6 posters

Go down

So soon. Empty So soon.

Post  kornygerm Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Life its just not fair.

today, it was like a normal day, i was taking a shower, when im back in my room, my dad tells me something happened to muñeca, he opened the garage door, and very shortly after he went in, she was going to go outside and chase off my neighbor's dog, but she got in the way of the wheel, i like to think she didint feel a thing, she was just a doll as her name is in spanish, expecting as well.barely three months she was with us and im the one to take the grief. Sad
so while it was a freak accident, i dont know who to blame, my neighboors dog for letting them outside 24/7, my dad for not seeing her on time or me for not being there when it happened. there are times i wish she could have been inside. So kawfee is all i got right now.Thus, i dont feel like getting any dogs at the moment or hopefully my family feels the same way and try to focus more on a rescue dog. we will see.
Rip, lil doll.
So soon. Springbreak2011161

kornygerm

Back to top Go down

So soon. Empty Re: So soon.

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:50 am

I am sooo sorry to hear this and yes her life may have been short lived with you but I am sure you shared many happy times together!! Please know she will be in our prayers and you also while you grieve for your loss!! RIP sweet little one! Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MydogZeldaLouise Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 am

So sorry to hear about your pretty little girl.
MydogZeldaLouise
MydogZeldaLouise

Back to top Go down

Post  kornygerm Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 am

thanks guys, his mate isnt taking too well at the moment, hes been howling parts of the night and this morning. what would you recommend?

kornygerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Snuggle with him and give him lots of lovin!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JamiLynnS Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:28 pm

So sorry for your loss. Sad
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kornygerm Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 pm

i been doing that, i let him inside and just hopefully he will spend more time with us inside, he needs that.

kornygerm

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:23 pm

I just went through this last year - 2 losses in a week. It was devastating so I know exactly where you are coming from. As much as you hurt from the losses so does Kawfee. It is going to take some time to heal for both of you. Just as you weep for the loss, he howls trying to find them in hopes they answer his call.

You can help each other out with distractions....play ball, long walks, line coursing, earth dog, swimming, hide n seek etc. Anything to temporarily take your mind off the losses while tiring each other out. Exercise provides a natural healing energy for both the mind and the body which is especially important in times of grief and stress.

Now in doing this is in no way disgracing their memory but it does help to get through the deepest part of the hurt. Snuggle, cuddle, brush/pet his coat and massage therapy helps to relax and calm him down while reassuring the both of you everything is going to be ok while their memory plays in both your minds.

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 am

So sorry for your loss Sad
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down