Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired

3 posters

Go down

Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Empty Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Hi All,

"The Seven Dwarfs" litter turned 4 weeks old on Friday. I am posting pics of all of them, however 3 are already spoken for, Happy (staying here for show), Bashful, and Grumpy (going to my sister's so I can show him and use him later for a stud). Rowdy is the sire of all and he is 1/2 black/tan and 1/2 cream from Guardian, Vom Daxi Haus, Tecklewood, Cedarhurst, etc. Rowdy’s sire is an AM/CAN Champion, Guardian Gold Vom Daxi Haus, aka “Flash”, and dam, Guardian's Spirit ML, is major pointed. Haley is a chocolate/cream "ee" dapple from CBWags4U, Devoncream, SniffNTells, Sutkus, etc.

We were starting the puppies "stacking" training in these pics, but some of them are funny looking Smile Docs’ pics on the same background was not nearly as cute as the one with my husband holding him, so I used it instead. They just got their "legs" well, so I will be working with them on stacking daily now. Pics will also be added to my website today if anyone wants to see more pics/info of parents, etc. Pedigrees links are on my website on the individual pages of the parents. The puppies are all very outgoing and have been in neurological stimulation training since day 3. Previous puppies from this mating produced beautifully correct puppies when Janean Rawls owned the dogs. So far, these have the same potential according to my handler. We are so excited about these puppies and their futures that we would love to keep them all, lol.

I have just started to take deposits as I wanted to have my handler look over the litter for an age-appropiate evaluation first. No defects were found in the litter. These puppies should be true miniatures as parents' weights are: Rowdy=9.5 lbs and Hailey=10.2. Prices begin at $700 for limited registration. Feel free to email me at BrightStarRN@hotmail.com for any questions.

This is both Haley & Daisys' puppies in their playpen yesterday. Daisy's puppy, Kiara, is the black/cream.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Haley-DaisyLitters4weeksplaypen

DOC-AVAILABLE chocolate-based "ee" cream (could be a hidden dapple)
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Doc4weeksforum

SLEEPY-AVAILABLE Shaded red/blush, has a very light undercoat and is getting lighter every week
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Sleepy4weeksforum

SNEEZY-AVAILABLE Shaded red
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Sneezy4weeksforum2

DOPEY-AVAILABLE "ee" red (could be a hidden dapple)
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Dopey4weeksforum

HAPPY/DELANA-Staying with me as a show hopeful
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Happy-Delana4weeksforum

GRUMPY/TREY-co-ownership with my sister
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Grumpy4weeksforum

BASHFUL/CASHMERE-Joining the "Awesome Pawsome" at Beachs' Dachshunds
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Bashful-Cashmere4weeksforum

Earlier pics of the puppies can be seen on my previous post about this litter at https://doxaholics.forumotion.com/t562-haley-rowdy-puppies-are-finally-here.

I am open to critiques if anyone so desires,
Deb

Back to top Go down

Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Empty Re: Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired

Post  Robin Brueggeman Wed May 25, 2011 12:13 pm

They are sweet happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Empty Re: Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired

Post  Admin Thu May 26, 2011 12:10 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DOC!!!! love love
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  littletinydachz Thu May 26, 2011 12:18 pm

They are soooo cute and petite,reminds me of dixie's first litter,they were all tiny and super adorable just like these!can't wait ti watch them grow!
littletinydachz
littletinydachz

http://little-tiny-dachshund.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 am

littletinydachz wrote:They are soooo cute and petite,reminds me of dixie's first litter,they were all tiny and super adorable just like these!can't wait ti watch them grow!

Thanks Chris,

They are growing like little weeds and have been so much fun already. But, they are still small and I think they will stay small even though we know you can never tell. With them being such a colorful crew of variety, it has been even more fun to watch them develop.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Fri May 27, 2011 7:40 am

I love Grumpy glad you are keeping him we can see pictures happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 9:52 am

Robin Brueggeman wrote:I love Grumpy glad you are keeping him we can see pictures happy

Thanks Robin! Grumpy will actually be living about 3 and 1/2 hours from me with my sister, but I will make certain we get pictures Smile He is beautiful and I think he will look like a dappled version of Rowdy Very Happy I can't wait for the black/cream dapple Happy (now Delana) I am keeping here to grow. She and the others have great toplines, fronts, rears, and ear sets. This is just a fantastic litter with tons of potential. Sleepy was sold yesterday. She is going to be a very light shaded red (blush) and is going to a great home. I hope the other 3 of Haley's and Daisy's singleton, Kiara, get to go to the same type home.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Fri May 27, 2011 9:59 am

I hope they all get the best home ever were they will be spoiled like it should be happy happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 11:02 am

I am sure they will all get excellent homes!!! happy happydog
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Empty The Seven Dwarf's Litter 6 week pics

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 pm

The beautiful "Seven Dwarf's Litter" of Haley's (Rawls Miss Haley Of CBWags4U ML) and Rowdy's (Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan) are now 6 weeks old and will be ready for their forever homes on June 17th. Four of them are spoken for and 3 are still not adopted. These puppies descend from Guardian's, Vom Daxi Haus, Tecklewood, Cedarhurst, Rose Farm, CBWags4U, Devoncream, SniffNTells, and other great lines. They have great conformation so far and very outgoing temperaments. I am having a blast raising them.

SNEEZY (shaded red female)
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Sneezy6weeks-forumRowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Sneezy6weeks-forum2

DOPEY (ee red/blush male)
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Dopey6weeks-forumRowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Dopey6week-forum

DOC (ee cream male)
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Doc6weeks-forumRowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Doc6weeks-forum2

THE PUPPIES BELOW ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE! I just wanted to share the pics of the rest of the litter with everyone Very Happy

SLEEPY (shaded red/blush female). Now named Cora. Adopted by Ruth & Family in Louisiana.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Sleepy-Cora6weeks-forumRowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Cora6weeks-forum

GRUMPY (black and tan dapple male) Now named Trey. Adopted by one of my sisters in MS. He looks just like Rowdy, but dappled. He will be used in my program at a later date. Second pic of him is to show his pretty dappling.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Grumpy-Trey6weeks-forum2Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Grumpysdappling5weeks

HAPPY (left) & Bashful (right) are joining our "Village of the Dreamcatching Doxie Village" They are now named Delana (after my recently deceased father, Delano) & Effie (after one of my G-grandmothers)
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Delana-Cashmere6weeks-Forum-1

Individual pics of Delana (black/cream dapple) & Effie (shaded cream)
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Delana6weeks-forum2-1Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Bashful6weeks-Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:I am sure they will all get excellent homes!!! happy happydog

ROFL....something gives me the feeling that you certain of this Laughing Congrats on adopting Doc dear buddy. Let me know when you decide on a name so I can start calling him the new one Smile

Another great adoption is Kiara (Daisy/Rowdy black/cream girl, now named Wilma) who is going to live at Mtn View Dachshunds in NC.

Only Sleepy & Dopey remain to be adopted. But, Surprise!!!! I have 4 new babies by Chief & Kati. Check out my website if you would like to see them immediately (link provided for the pictureholics, lol), http://www.brightstarcherokeedoxietribe.com/Kati-Chief-Litter.html

I will post pics soon on another post Wink

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Oops, forgot to add that Bashful will also be staying here along with Delana. Her new name is Effie after one of my G-grandmothers to continue my history of naming my dogs after my Cherokee ancestors Smile Effie is going to be very petite, while Delana has the English cream build. Delana still falls on the puppy weight chart between 9-10 lbs., while Effy is in the 8-9 lb. range.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 pm

happy happy happydog happydog
Yes I am proud to say that Doc ??? is coming to stay at Big Timbers along with Cami from Dave/Dino's Denka & Chewie pups!!! whistle whistle happydog happydog love love
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Empty 7 Week Pics added!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi All!

I took outdoor pics today to better capture their true coloring. I have a person interested in Dopey now, so he may not be available in a couple of days. But, I am keeping him on here for sale just in case the other buyer does not work out. Also, I have added microchipping as an added bonus to my puppies. I will pay for and insert the chip, but the new owner will have to send in the numbers and payment to join the registry ($17). Here are their 7 week pics Smile

Sneezy-AVAILABLE! Shaded red female, should be very small. So hard for me to believe that she is the last one left because she is such a beautiful red.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Sneezy7weeksstacked-FORUM

Dopey-"ee" red male. Possibly still available, have an interested person now, but with no deposit yet.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Dopey7weeks-FORUM

THE FOLLOWING PUPPIES ALL HAVE NEW HOMES!!!! I just wanted to show you all how they have matured like last week Smile

EFFIE-shaded cream female. Staying here. Previously named Bashful.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Bashful-Effie7weeks

Delana-black/cream dapple female. Staying here. Previously named Happy.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Delana7weeks-FORUM

Doc-chocolate-based male "ee" cream.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Doc7weeks-FORUM

Grumpy-black/tan dapple male.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Grumpy-Trey7weeks-FORUM

Cora-shaded red (very light red) female.
Rowdy-Haley Pups Available, AM/CAN CH grandsired Cora7weeksFORUM

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down