Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter

3 posters

Go down

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Empty Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi all,

I have been so busy with Haley and Daisys' puppies that I have waited to post this litter until now. This was an "oops" litter that occured while I was in ICU with 4 bleeding ulcers and severley low potassium level. Although, I would not have intentionally bred these two (I had a stud picked out for Kati's next heat), not knowing if Kati carried cream, I am very pleased with the outcome. Kati's mother does produce creams and in two of the puppies it looks like Kati may as well. It is too early to determine the colors due to such heavy shading is another reason that I have waited to post. All four already have dense coats Smile

They are 3 weeks old today. The two questionable colored ones may just be shaded blush, Buffalo & Buttercup. But under their tails they are both very light, especially Buffalo. Time will tell. None were born chocolate-based which is why I would not have bred the two. Now that they are here and so beautiful, I am excited that they will carry both cream & chocolate.These pics are last week when they were two weeks old. I will post new pics over the weekend. Just wanted to post these for all the "pictureholics" like me, lol.

This litter is called the "Mother Earth Litter" because Kati's registerd name is Sugarland-BrightStar Mother Earth Nichati. Kati is named after one of my Cherokee ancestors (as are all of my dogs that I obtained as puppies or bred myself and held back). The ancestors name was Nichati Cherokee Lester. Chief Edley is named after my grandfather, Lewis Edley Mullins. Kati is a rich, dark, chocolate and descends from the beautiful dark chocolate Packer's line. She also has Auslagen, Jo an Jo, Barbemac's, and others in her pedigree. Chief is from a Heidox and Mardach's breeding and has ancestrial lines including Newberry, Sylmar, Stoneleigh, and Ralines, just to name a few. Pedigrees are available on request. I am waiting for my handler to have space to take Chief to the showring. They only show a few at a time. He is next in line Smile It was planned for him to enter the ring this month, but one of the dogs they are handling now has not done as well as they expected. Hopefully being in the ring will make this litter Champion-sired in the near future. Tracy, my handler, believes he will finish rapidly.

I am not yet taking deposits because Tracy will be doing an age-appropiate evaluation on them this weekend. At that time, I will be ready to take deposits. More pics of the parents can be seen on my website.

The proud PaPa, Chief Edley, English Cream. Very heavily coated boy with great conformation Smile
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Chief-couchfullcoat

Kati, chocolate/tan, hopefully carrying cream. She has beautiful conformation, chest, coat, and ears.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Katiprofilechestcoatears

The happy couple Chief & Kati.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter KatiChiefFORUM

Badger, Black/tan (or blush) male.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Badger2weeks-forum-1

Bear, shaded red male.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear2weeks-forum-1

Buffalo, shaded cream or blush male.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buffalo2weeks-forum-1

Buttercup, shaded cream or blush female.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buttercup2weeks-1

Feel free to email me for additional information or for pedigrees on Chief and Kati, BrightStarRN@hotmail.com.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Empty Re: Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter

Post  Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Awww....they are beautiful even for an oops litter!!! happy happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Empty Re: Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Thanks Karen Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Empty New Pics 3.5 weeks old

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Here are some additional pics that we took today. It was there first attempt at eating the puppy food "mush", so we took that and a few more.

First feeding Smile
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Kati-Chieflitter1stfeeding

Group Pic.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter KatisLitter3weeks-FORUM

Badger
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Badger3weeksfront-FORUM

Bear
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear3weeks-FORUM

Buffalo
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buffalo3weeks-FORUM

Buttercup-the only female.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buttercup3weeksshowingchoconose-FORUM

I think some may be chocolate-based afterall from the group pic, especially. But the shading looks like black right now. Still in "wait & see" mode on color. They are also darker now, so are probably all red, but lighter red/blush.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi All,

Wow, puppies grow up so fast! So, much fun, but so sad to see them go Sad Two of Haley & Rowdy's went to their new homes over the weekend. The others will be soon to follow.

But, Kati & Chief's litter has, in the meantime, entered the fun phase. Thay are now 6 weeks old and I am now ready to take deposits on them. They will not be ready until at least July 20th at 9 weeks old following thier second puppy shot. Thanks to Ruth, one of the new homes where Haley's puppy, Sleepy, now lives for taking these pics while she was picking up Sleepy:

Chief
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter GEDC1948

Kati
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter GEDC1934

Badger
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Badger5weeks-Forum

Bear
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear5weeks-Forum

Buffalo
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buffalo5weeks-Forum

Buttercup
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buttercup5weeks-Forum

Email me at BrightStarRN@hotmail.com for pedigrees or additional information.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Awwww how sweet they all are!!! happy happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Empty adorable!!!!!

Post  Hoffmanlongdogs Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I love them all!!!

Hoffmanlongdogs

http://hoffmanslongdogs.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 am

Thanks you two Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Empty *7 week pics*

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Here are updated pics of the litter. Only Badger & Bear are left as I finally decided who I would be holding back. Buttercup is staying here and Buffalo is being co-owned with our friends that bought one of Haley & Rowdys' puppies.

BEAR-shaded red male (lightening in color every week)
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bearstacked6weeksKati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear6weeks-FORUM

Badger-black/tan male (light tan points)
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Badger6wksKati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Badger6weeks-FORUM

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 am

Cute! Badger looks so serious Laughing

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Empty 9 week pics

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 am

Hi All!

Here are pics of Badger, Bear, Buffalo, and Buttercup at 9 weeks. Buttercup is joining the BrightStar Dreamcatching Doxie Clan. Buffalo may be moving to Ohio, but Badger & Bear are still available. They all just received their 2nd vaccines, worming, and vet exams last week. Because it is too hot to ship, we are willing to drive to meet someone for the cost of gas, or as always, anyone is welcome to visit for pick up at anytime. The price for the two boys is $850 for full registration and $600 for limited. They have "to die for" temperaments, good comformation, and gorgeous ears! Pedigrees include Sugarland, Heidox, Mardach's,Sylmar, Packer's, Stoneleigh, Ralines, Merri-King, and many others known for producing wonderful descendents. Pedigrees available on request. I always keep my babies until 9-12 weeks depending on maturity These boys will be 10 weeks tomorrow and are very outgoing "kissy-kissy" boys that love belly rubs and squeaky toys. I tried to get some stacked pics with my husband helping which did not work too well. Earlier ones are on this post and I will be happy to try again for anyone that needs them. These puppies are 1/2 chocolate & 1/2 cream. Please see my website for additional info and pics of the parents.

Badger & Bear
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter BadgerBear9weeks

Bear
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear9weeksstacked

Badger
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Badger9weeksstackedKati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Badger9weekssitting

Buffalo, he will be available if the deal falls through in Ohio.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buffalo9weeksfront

Buttercup-will probably be named Fran after my late mother, Frances, in continuing my commitment to name my dogs after my ancestors.
Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buttercup9weeksstackedKati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Buttercup9weeksheadshot2

Deb

Last edited by Bright Star on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Beautiful babies and keeping my fingers crossed over Buffalo!! tongue happy love
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 am

Getting last minute details worked out so Buffalo can come with Cash to join the Big Timbers crew!!! Thanks Deb for giving me the opportunity to co own a pup with you!! I'm super excited!! love love
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:22 am

Buffalo will be moving to Big Timbers on Saturday. Karen and I are going to co-own him happy

The friends here in Memphis that wanted him decided that they wanted to stay with just having the one puppy that they adopted from Haley & Rowdy's litter, leaving Buffalo available again. I so wanted to keep him, but with all of my dogs living in the house, 2 being studs, I could not handle another male. Karen loves the idea of having a Heidox-Sugarland grandbaby, so it is a "win-win" situation for us both Very Happy

Buffalo is such a cuddly furball that I am ecstatic for the opportunity to continue owning him, along with Karen, and watching him mature.

These puppies are unbelievable! I could not have imagined a better litter from an "oops" mating. I may have to repeat the breeding next year, this time intentionally, lol.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 am

Hi All!!!!!

AVAILABLE! This is Bear out of Chief x Kati. Lol, his tail is not bent by nature, but rather by my husband's inexperience at stacking Smile We have been letting Bear and his sister, Fancy Pants (previously named Buttercup), grow out to watch their conformation. Bear is now offered for full AKC, or limited, registration. We would love to keep him, but just can not manage another male in the house. He hails from Heidox, Sugarland, Packers, Stoneleigh, and many other great lines.

A shaded red boy, Bear carries his father's English Cream bone and creamy color and his mom's beautiful ears proudly Smile Rather than "Bear", I may should have named him "Hare" since his ears look larger than his face, lol.

It is going to be so difficult to let this handsome, sweet little guy go. He is the total package, long & low, comformation, temperament, true miniature size, you name it.

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear11weeksstacked

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear11weeksfaceears

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear11weeksbigears

Kati & Chief Edley's "Mother Earth" litter Bear11weeksbellylight

Email or call me for prices, pedigrees, etc; BrightStarRN@hotmail.com, (901) 389-8800.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:47 pm

G O R G E O U S!!!!!
I have his brother!!! happy love love love
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down