Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CKC Older Pup & Adult Females

Go down

CKC Older Pup & Adult Females Empty CKC Older Pup & Adult Females

Post  D&A Mini Doxies Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 am

Our friend that has our Hollie's sister, and her daughter that was sired by our Reuben is going through some rough times and needs to find them a home. I would really like to find them a new home preferably with someone I know and am comfortable so I can still keep tabs on these sweethearts. It's going to pain me so bad if they end up with a stranger and we lose touch forever. We really wish we could take es[pecially Hollie's sister in since they were in our very first dachshund litter, and we are close with everyone that has Hollie's siblings but we really don't have any room for another dog.

Hilary is Hollie's sister, and is a long-hair black and tan dapple. She is CKC registered. She will be 3 years old in October. She has had one litter sired by our Reuben. She is a great free-whelper although she can be a little overprotective at first. She carries chocolate, dilute, and most likely piebald. She weighs around 8-9 pounds. The picture below was taken soon after she whelped so her coat doesn't look the greatest in it. She is asking $300 for her.
CKC Older Pup & Adult Females 269697_163618107039930_100001752248366_373364_5025499_n

Isabella is Hilary's daughter. The sire was our Reuben. She is also CKC registered. She is either a little over a year old or soon to be a year old...I honestly can't remember LOL. I was told she is very smart. She is a little timid at first in new places, but she'll warm up to you after a day or so. As yo can see she was affected by allopecia, and although she has a good conformation I'd rather her go as pet only because of this. She is asking $400 for her, but price is negotiable to the right home.
CKC Older Pup & Adult Females 261918_163618703706537_100001752248366_373366_4457949_n

D&A Mini Doxies

http://daminidachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum