Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to find a GOOD breeder.

Go down

Where to find a GOOD breeder. Empty Where to find a GOOD breeder.

Post  Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:05 pm

The last 4 days have been very enlightening for me! I have met many many breeders in or around my area. Many of them were very knowledgeable and kind and talked to me and complimented me on my dogs that I had at the show! One said she would like to discuss our creams another offered to sell me show wire pups (some of hers actually won and beat Winni). Another was willing to sell me standards and it was amazing talking to these people. They are show breeder/owners who have dogs in the ring and pups. Their prices were absolutely awesome and not outrageous at all. I was very impressed with them!! It was a great show and I really enjoyed myself!
If you are looking for an awesome show/breeder pup, I highly suggest going to a local show and talk with some of the people there showing and holding dogs......you will be surprised what you might hear from them!! Good luck and happy hunting on your next baby!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down