Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant

3 posters

Go down

Rant Empty Rant

Post  JamiLynnS Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 am

I need to let of some steam off, so I'm going to do it here and if someone wants to delete it, you can.

Some people should not own dogs. People who think that dogs are still wild animals and can eat anything. They think puppies are ok to eat adult dog food or whatever they need to survive. This drives me insane because some of these people are my best friends. I try to inform them and they know I mean well but they chose to do it there way, which I knew was going to happen in the first place so I don't know why I get upset about it. But it makes me worry about the puppy who is only 3 weeks old. The mother of the puppies got hit by a train and she left 10 puppies behind. 9 of them are with their friend who gives them milk and hard puppy food. They've told me about it and I asked my dad, who is thinking about letting me take the 9 puppies in. If I can't take them in they were going to take them to the humane society but I convinced them that it would be better to take them to a rescue, so I've contacted some of them and am waitingfor them to reply. Sorry for the rant but I really wanted to get that off my chest.
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Rant Empty Re: Rant

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:27 pm

It is very unfortunate but true....some people should never own and some should never breed dogs! All you can do hun is educate and keep educating until they are willing to listen!
Good luck and I hope all fairs well for those poor babies!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:03 am

As sad is it is i think there will always be people like that Rolling Eyes Drives me crazy also Mad
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum