Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties.....

5 posters

Go down

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties..... Empty Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties.....

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi All!

I was trying to wait a few days to post this, but I am simply too excited bounce

I took my Sugarland Small Town Girl ("Bitty") to Grendox Farms Monday to be bred with Tracy Grenda's Vince. Both have great pedigrees, dense coats, and are only 8.3 and 9.2 lbs respectively. Both have produced stunningly beautiful conformation puppies in the past. We are expecting reds and creams with a possibility of black or chocolate points. Tracy & I will be keeping 1st & 2nd pick if all goes well, but the remainder will be available.

So, the "ties" I am looking for Santa to bring are not the type that Daddy's get for Christmas from their children santa

Details can be found on my website at http://brightstarcherokeedoxietribe.com/Puppies.html

Here are pics....

BITTY
Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties..... BittyHeadshotGlowFrame

VINCE
Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties..... Vince-Grendox

Please cross your fingers for us.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties..... Empty Re: Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties.....

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Fingers & toes crossed for you for some ties!!!!!
Tracy has some gorgeous dogs and I am sure this will be an exceptional litter!!! Good Luck!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties..... Empty Re: Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties.....

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Well of course with one being a Sugarland as well from Sherry. I sure do love Sherry. I cannot wait to see this litter. Fingers crossed for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Fingers crossed santa
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm

dachshundsr4me wrote:Well of course with one being a Sugarland as well from Sherry. I sure do love Sherry. I cannot wait to see this litter. Fingers crossed for you.

Robin,

Yep, a Sugarland/Sherry baby with a Grendox/Tracy baby. That is why I am so excited Very Happy

Sherry is one of my closest friends and also a mentor. 3 of my dogs: Bitty, Alafaire, and Tuckaleechee, are from her WeatherlysSugarland "Dakota", but all have different mothers. Nichati (aka Kati) is also Sugarland, a Rebel & Kali puppy. My 1 year old Madelyn is a home raised girl out of Alafaire and another of Sherry's dogs, Butterscotch Creme Royale. I knew when I saw your banner on some posts that you were also a friend of Sherry's. I hate that she has had to retire, but I am so honored to have so many of her dogs to carry on a small part of her successful program.

Back to top Go down

Post  runarabbit Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 pm

What beautiful dachshunds. Can't wait to see the puppies and I'd be jumping up & down to Smile
runarabbit
runarabbit

http://www.dream-a-dream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  doxiesmom Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 am

Should be some awesome pups. Can't wait to see them
doxiesmom
doxiesmom

http://www.kcsdoxies.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi All,

I talked to Tracy this morning while she was witnessing a "Wedding Ceremony" between Vince & Bitty, lol. She also said that they possibly tied Friday and/or Saturday because Bitty was flagging then. If so, it was unwitnessed while Christmas Eve and Christmas events were happening. At least we have one known tie. I will be picking her up to come home on Sunday.

Okay so since my "Dear Santa request for ties" was answered. I feel like the little girl on "Miracle of 34th Street".....I believe, I believe....I believe santa

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:25 pm

YAY cheers cheers cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties..... Empty Bitty Belly Shot

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi All,

Well today could be day 62 if tie occurred on Dec. 24th like Tracy thinks it did. Witnessed tie was on the 27th, so we would only be at day 59 if that was the only tie. But, boy does she look like she is ready. However, no temp drop, restlessness, nesting, etc. yet. A week ago, she weighed 9.7 lbs, up from pre-pregnant weight of 8.3. But, I am sure she has gained another lb. The xray showed 3 puppies, but my vet thought he felt 4 and heard 4 heartbeats. Don't know where the other one could be hiding, but we will see. As big as she is, she seems to be taking it all in stride and resting alot. Here she is a few minutes ago sleeping.....

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a few ties..... Bittyreadytopop2-23-2011

Her little bitty head looks tiny on that big body Laughing My son said she looks like a toothpick that swallowed an olive Razz He said that a week ago. I think now she looks more like she swallowed a cantelope. lol!

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:42 pm

She definitely looks like a melon was swallowed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Awww sweet girl she looks very pretty even with the melon belly happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  littletinydachz Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Awww,how swwet look at her calm content face(she looks ready)
I also think you are past the olive fase.. lol!

can't wait to see those puppers! happydog clap
littletinydachz
littletinydachz

http://little-tiny-dachshund.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down