Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for Dixie

Go down

Prayers for Dixie Empty Prayers for Dixie

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:12 am

Please say a prayer for Dixie...The pitbull next door got her nose through the fence and almost tore it off so she is having surgery to repair it right now. I am very upset right now cuz she is my baby and doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

Prayers for Dixie 002-2
She is the one on top of our pitbull. I am sure she will be okay but she has to have a Ecollar when she comes home as well as pain meds and antibiotics...I just want prayers that it heals without problems.

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Dixie Empty Re: Prayers for Dixie

Post  Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Prayers for Dixie....poor baby!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:23 pm

She is doing better today but it makes me mad at that dog everytime i look at my dogs nose...anyway keep the prayers coming that it heals without problems.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Prayers for Dixie Dixiesnose

I wanted to show everyone her nose as you can see it was torn from one side to the other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 pm

An absolute nightmare Robin and I am afraid I would not be as nice as you are even under the circumstances. That dog next door would be gone if it had done this to one of my dogs reguardless of the circumstances involved. Also why we own a BB gun and now have air soft rifles in the house. Soon I will have a hand gun and a permit to carry it! To many irresponsible people out there for me and they need the poop scared out of them before some of them will ever learn!!! mad mad
Of course I am the type of person that is super nice....UNTIL.....you piss me off or mess with my dogs.....then I will admit....I am not fun to deal with!! Just been through to much and seen to much in my semi young age. Been stabbed in the back so many times and even by people whom I never imagined would do it.

Sorry I am in a ranting mood today LOL!!! But that poor baby of yours may never be the same again!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:46 am

She isn't and it saddens me...she is afraid of everything now. She is afraid to be away from me. She goes around with her tail between her legs even without the collar on so its not the collar. I am so sad about this i don't know what to do. My brother is taking care of the situation on monday when he gets home. I have no idea what will happen after that but i don't think its the end of it. I have all feeling that dog will be a goner once my brother comes home and see how Dixie has changed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down