Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe

3 posters

Go down

A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe Empty A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi All!

Here I go again, full of excitement just like when I announced Bitty's forthcoming litter in Dec. party

I am the proud new owner of Stetson, Rowdy, Daisy, and Haley from Rawls Miniature Dacshunds due to Janean Rawls retirement. I am very honored that Janean entrusted me with these four beautiful and cherished "furkids". All have produced exceptional offspring and will be great additions to my "Dreamcatching Doxie Clan".

Here are a few pics of my new kids adjusting to their new home. ROFL, I realized my camera date was a day ahead after I made these. Couldn't crop out the dates on all, so it looks like the individual ones of Haley and Daisy were made tomorrow Laughing

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan (CH. Guardian Gold Vom Daxi Haus CR ML X CH. Ptd. Guardian's Spirit ML) Black&Tan (1/2 cream)
a little blurred because he was in motion
A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe Rowdyday3

Rawls Miss Haley Of CBWags4U ML (CBWags4U Romeo 4ArtthouCLV ML X CBWags4U Lady Fiona Of CLV) Chocolate-based Cream Dapple
A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe Haleyday32

Rawls Miss Daisy Of CBWags4U ML (CBWags4uVomDaxiHausWundebarsChokolade X CBWags4U Lady Juliet Vom Daxi Haus) Black&Cream (1/2 Chocolate&Cream)
A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe Daisyday3

Heidox-Rawls Stetson MCL (CH. Heidox Eric Sabastian X Heidox Krista Thea MRL) Shaded Cream
A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe Stetsonday3

Haley & Rowdy
A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe 100_2102

Stetson & Daisy
A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe 100_2090

Daisy & Rowdy
A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe 100_2099

The 4 today in the snow
A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe 4inthesnow

I will put pedigrees on my website soon, but if anyone is interested you can view them on Janean's website at http://www.rawlsdachshunds.com/Home.html

Deb

Back to top Go down

A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe Empty Re: A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe

Post  JamiLynnS Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Congrats again! Razz cheer
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe Empty Re: A Dash Of Rawls added to the BrightStar DoxieTribe

Post  Robin Brueggeman Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Congrats happydog
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Wow Deb I am super excited for you! Would love a puppy out of Miss Haley!! cheer
I LOVE the choc based creams and I LOVE dapples and what better to have a mix of the both of them!! woohoo

Sad to hear she is retiring, but a great breeder knows when it is time!! Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Admin wrote:Wow Deb I am super excited for you! Would love a puppy out of Miss Haley!! cheer
I LOVE the choc based creams and I LOVE dapples and what better to have a mix of the both of them!! woohoo

Sad to hear she is retiring, but a great breeder knows when it is time!! Sad

Thanks Karen!

Haley looks like your avatar pic (can't remember which dog of yours this is, sorry) except she has the chocolate Smile

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Bright Star wrote:
Haley looks like your avatar pic (can't remember which dog of yours this is, sorry) except she has the chocolate Smile

Deb

That would be my Ellie!! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:04 am

im tickled that you are getting these beauties...congrats to them and to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:22 am

dachshundsr4me wrote:im tickled that you are getting these beauties...congrats to them and to you.

Thanks Robin.

I am also tickled. So much excitement for 1 month, I don't think I could handle any more Very Happy This and Bitty's forthcoming litter around the 27th make for a very happy Valentine's Day month Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down