Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :)

4 posters

Go down

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Empty Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi All,

Haley had her puppies yesterday between 8:30AM and 2:30PM. She delivered 4 girls first, then 3 boys. All are tiny at around 3 oz., but extremely healthy and eating well. She freely whelped all of them. She even had one breech boy that passed with no problems. It was funny with the first couple of puppies because she would deliver the puppy, but could not reach around her fat belly to get to the puppy to clean it up Laughing So, I had to hand her the puppy up in front of her so she could clean it. The tiny tots are a rainbow of colors just like I thought they would be:
1 female black/cream dapple.
1 male dapple that is either B/C or B/T.
2 are ee's, a cream boy and a light red boy. It will be interesting to see how their colors change in the forthcoming weeks to determine their true colors.
1 black/cream girl.
I think the other 2 are shaded reds/creams, but one looks like it could be chocolate-shaded red/cream. Will have to wait for nose pigmentation on that one. Rowdy has never produced a chocolate, but does have 2 in his 4th generation, so we will see.

The B/C dapple (reverse dapple) girl is what I really wanted and Haley gave me her first woohoo Now, if she will just have the conformation to go along with the beautiful color.

My mother-in-law got in about 3:30 and had wanted to see the puppies born, but she missed it by an hour. She was due in the day before, but her neighborhood was hit by a tornado Tuesday and she was without power for 3 days, delaying her visit. Also, my son had his truck stolen yesterday, so we were dealing with that. I have let Haley rest and will post pics ASAP.

Whew, what a day yesterday Rolling Eyes
Deb

Back to top Go down

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Empty Re: Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :)

Post  Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Wow what a few days you've had!!
Congrats on the babies and soo thankful they are all well!! 7 puppers makes up for the 1.....hehe! Maybe you can put one or two on your other mama so it's not a full load on Haley....LOL!!! Anyways......I can't wait to see pic's and Congrats on getting your beautiful little girl.....that's so awesome you got what you wanted!! happydog happydog yay woohoo
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Empty Re: Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Admin wrote:Wow what a few days you've had!!
Congrats on the babies and soo thankful they are all well!! 7 puppers makes up for the 1.....hehe! Maybe you can put one or two on your other mama so it's not a full load on Haley....LOL!!! Anyways......I can't wait to see pic's and Congrats on getting your beautiful little girl.....that's so awesome you got what you wanted!! happydog happydog yay woohoo

Thanks Karen!

Hope my little girl turns out to have good conformation so I can keep her Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Parent and puppy pics for the "Pictureholics" on Doxaholics Laughing

Here are Haley & Rowdy and thier puppies in order of their birth. The pups were so small (2 3/4 oz-3 1/4 oz) that I decided to call them the "The Seven Dwarfs Litter". Haley can be "Snow Cream" with her seven dwarfs instead of Snow White Very Happy

Haley
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Haleyday33

Rowdy
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Rowdy-Daisyday1-1

HAPPY (black/cream dapple female) *Possibly staying here*
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) B-cfemaledapple-best1dayold

SLEEPY (shaded red female)
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Shadedredfemale1dayold

BASHFUL (shaded cream female)
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) SHcrorredfemale1day

SNEEZY (shaded cream or red female)
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) SHredgirlmYBEDAPPLE

DOC (ee red male)
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) EeRedmale1dayold

DOPEY (ee cream male)
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Maleeecream

GRUMPY (black and tan/cream dapple male)
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) B-TDapplemale1

On the ones that it is difficult to determine if they are cream or red, the camera made them look more red than they do in person except for "Happy" Rolling Eyes

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Awwww such a cute litter and names!! happy happy love love
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Empty *2 Day old pics*

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Here are a couple of pics of Haley's "The Seven Dwarfs" at 2 days old that really show the variation of this litter. I just LOVE it cheer

I can't believe how tiny they were, but they are growing like weeds happy Grumpy was the smallest and has caught up with the others. I am going to retake the weights in a day or two and attempt to "hang" them for pics. I haven't taken any of Haley's puppies away to put with Daisy because she is doing great feeding them all and Daisy is showing no indications of mastitis. I will not be taking deposits until they are looked over by my handler's mother that is an AKC judge. This will not be a true evaluation of the litter, but rather a "look over" to see if I want to hold any back at about 2-3 weeks to have evaluated when they are 8 weeks old. It is going to be so much fun to watch them change over the next few weeks. I will be posting pics to get help on some of their colors. Since Haley can only contribute a cream gene and Rowdy can contribute either red or cream, the red puppies will be light red/blush Very Happy

In the close-up pick, the puppies are left to right:

#1 SLEEPY-shaded red/blush female
#2 HAPPY-black/cream dapple female *this is the one I will be waiting to see if she is show quality and keep so I can put her in the ring after Chief hopefully gains his championship Smile
#3 DOPEY-ee red/blush male (underside/under tail is very creamy, but I expect him to darken. He is darker than DOC)
#4 SNEEZY shaded cream/blush female (much lighter underside and lighter shading than SLEEPY, will wait to see how she changes)
#5 DOC-ee cream male (may darken to blush)
#6 GRUMPY-black/blush dapple male (based on the color under his tail, he may be a cream. But I'm reserving confirmation on his color until later)
#7 BASHFUL-heavily shaded cream female (may keep her too, lol, but have many inquiries on her and the others already)

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) 7Dwarfs1dayoldcloseupcolors

In the pic below, they have changed position and gone to sleep. Just wanted you guys to see their fat tummies Very Happy

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) 7Dwarfs1dayold

Happy Easter All,
Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:09 pm

They are all gorgeous Deb and I would keep that dapple cream gal also back!! She is my favorite in the litter so far!! tongue happy happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JamiLynnS Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:25 pm

What a variety of colors! They are gorgeous, congrats! Very Happy
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Congrats!!! I love colorful litters Very Happy

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Empty Seven Dwarfs 1 week pics :)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Here are "The Seven Dwarfs" at one week old. They are already changing Smile

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Haleyslitter1week

HAPPY-female (probably staying here) B/C dapple (reversed?)-really showing her cream points now.
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) HAPPY1weekforumHaley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) HAPPY1weekforum-widecreampoints

GRUMPY-male B/T dapple, color lightening up, may be dark chocolate shading as nose is coming in looking possible chocolate
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) GRUMPY1weekforum3Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) GRUMPY1weekforum2

DOPEY-male "ee" red, looking chocolate-based
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) DOPEY1week-choconoseHaley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) DOPEY1weekforum

DOC-male "ee" cream?
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) DOC1weekforumHaley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) DOC1weekforum2

BASHFUL-female shaded cream
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) BASHFUL1week-forumHaley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) BASHFUL1weekforum2

SNEEZY-female shaded red
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) SNEEZY1weekforumHaley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) SNEEZY1weekforum2

SLEEPY female shaded red (she may actually be a chocolate shaded or pointed red or cream, time will tell, but Rowdy has never thrown a chocolate)
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) SLEEPY1weekforum-maybechocoshadedHaley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) SLEEPY1weekforum

I am having so much fun with these babies. I may find that Rowdy carries chocolate afterall depending on how colors continue to change. They have been in neurological stimulation for 5 days now and are responding well Smile I am receiving many inquiries on them, but am still not beginning a waiting list, or accepting deposits, until they are older.

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Cute Cute I love Grumpy happy I love them all happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 am

Robin Brueggeman wrote:Cute Cute I love Grumpy happy I love them all happy

Thanks Robin!

This is definately one of those litters that you want to keep them all and watch them mature, lol. I am so pleased wit Happy thus far as I have always wanted a black/cream reverse dapple and may have it now. I have my fingers crossed for her confomation so I can keep her back. If I do get to keep her back, her call name will be Delana after my daddy that died in January. His middle name was Delano after Franklin Delano Roosevelt Smile

Deb

Last edited by Bright Star on Thu May 12, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Empty Haley/Rowdy litter 2 week old pics

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi All,

Haley & Rowdy's puppies were 2 weeks old Friday Very Happy Their pigmentation has filled in, eyes are open, and they are trying to "get their legs". They are moving around alot and interested in their surroundings. We are having a great time with them. Two of them kissed my husband alot during their neurological stimulation and pictures today. It was so cute! I love that their temperaments are also beginning to show. I also love their dense, soft coats. One puppy, Doc, the probable "ee" cream, is chocolate-based while the rest of the litter is black-based.

The Seven Dwarfs at 2 weeks old
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Haleyslitter2weeks

BASHFUL-Shaded cream female. Right now she is heavily shaded, but her cream is peeking through more everyday. This is the first time that I have personally witnessed a cream's color transition. It is so much fun to see in person what I have only seen on the forum.
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Bashful2weeksold-forum

HAPPY-black/cream dapple female. She is one of the ones that kissed Tim this morning. Her points are going to be big and bright like her daddy, Rowdy. She is also the one we are hoping to keep if she is show quality like her daddy and her Grandpa, AM/CAN CH Guardian Gold Vom Daxi Haus Cr ML (aka "Flash").
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Happy2weeksold-forum

GRUMPY-black/tan dapple male. I guess his name does not fit his personality as he is the other one that kissed my husband this morning. I think he is going to be a beautiful dapple. His has no dappling on his face and just a small dapple on top of his head in the center. Looking at him in the face, you can not tell he is a dapple.
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Grumpy2weeksold-forum

DOC-he is a chocolate-based "ee" cream male (may darken later and could be a hidden dapple) He will probably look alot like Haley in color.
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Doc2weeks-forum

DOPEY-"ee" red or cream male. May also be a hidden dapple like his mom.
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Dopey2weeksforum

SLEEPY-Very light shaded red female. You can not tell in some of the pics of her, but her undercoat is much lighter than her red sister Sneezy.
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Sleepy2weeksold-forum

SNEEZY-Heavily shaded red female. If she keeps her shading and has good conformation, she will probably be a stunning red. I say this because she reminds me of one of Alafaires' puppies that turned out beautifully.
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Sneezy2weeksold-forum

I am still not ready to take deposits or make a waiting list until my handler checks them out. But, I would be happy to accept inquiries from anyone interested in one of these cuties. You can email me at BrightStarRN@hotmail.com, or call me at (901) 389-8800.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Empty 3 week pics added :)

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Hi All!

Haley & Rowdy's puppies will be 3 weeks old tommorrow. The time is going too fast, lol. They are walking around, come straight to us when we open there puppy pen door and some are kissing us already. Too much fun I love you

One of my sisters is taking one of the boys and will be here this weekend to choose the one she wants. This will give me an additional stud to use in my program if he turns out well Very Happy Once she decides on hers, the other two boys will be available. My handler will be looking at them this weekend. Then, I may be ready to take deposits on the boys & girls remaining.

Here are a few random candid shots from last night for our pictureholics:

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Litter3weeks-FORUM

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Litter3weeks-FORUMBEST

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Litter3weeks-FORUM5

Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) Litter3weeks-DOPEYHAPPYkissing-FORUM

HAPPY & BASHFUL-I hope to keep Happy and Bashful is spoken for pending my handler's evaluation.
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) HAPPY-BASHFUL3weeks-FORUM

This is the male black & tan dapple. I believe he is going to be a dappled Rowdy. The other 2 boys are "ee", one is a red and the other one's color is yet to be determined Very Happy
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) GRUMPY3weeks-FORUM

BASHFUL
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) BASHFUL-3weeks-FORUM

SNEEZY
Haley/Rowdy puppies are finally here :) SNEEZY3weeks-FORUM

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  JamiLynnS Thu May 12, 2011 2:15 pm

They're getting big! So cute! Very Happy I love you
JamiLynnS
JamiLynnS

http://www.imperialdachshunds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskanLowrider Thu May 12, 2011 2:24 pm

They are all beautiful! I love this stage - its so much fun and amazing watching them Very Happy

AlaskanLowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Thu May 12, 2011 3:09 pm

happy happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 12, 2011 4:09 pm

I want a mini Haley!!!! Sad Sad They are all gorgeous!!! happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down