Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL

2 posters

Go down

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Empty Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Announcing a forthcoming litter about April 20th between my beautiful Rowdy (½ black/tan, ½ English Cream) and Haley (chocolate-based cream with both parents black-based creams). Haley's chocolate popped up from 4 generations back. Rowdy also has chocolate in his 4th generation. I would love to produce a chocolate/cream from these two. Many thanks to Janean Rawls for allowing me to adopt her precious babies.

Rowdys' parents: Sire=Am/Can CH Guardian Gold Vom Daxi Haus "Flash" (cream), Dam=CH ptd. Guardian's Spirit ML (black/tan), (pictures on Guardian's website).

Haleys' parents: Sire=CBWags4U Romeo 4 Artthou CLV ML (cream) Dam=CBWags4U Lady Fiona Of CLV (pictures on CBWags4U website). Haley has had one litter in the past, also sired by Rowdy(pics of the litters on my website).

Both dogs have great conformation, coats, temperaments, and pedigrees and have produced show potential puppies in the past. I am hoping to hold back a show potential female puppy from this litter to breed back to Chief who will enter the ring with a handler in June. Pics can be viewed on my website. Photobucket is down right now, but I will post pics here as soon as it is up again. Pedigrees and more pictures can also still be viewed on the Rawls Dachshunds site; Rowdy at http://www.rawlsdachshunds.com/Rowdy.html, and Haley at http://www.rawlsdachshunds.com/Haley.html. I also have a litter due about April 22nd by Rowdy & Daisy that is on separate post.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Empty Re: Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Photobucket is back up again, so here are the pics Very Happy

THE HAPPY COUPLE
Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Rowdy-Haleyheadshots

ROWDY
Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Rowdyheadshotjpg

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL RowdyStackedinhorsepasture

HALEY
Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Haleyday33

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Hailey-Daisyyard2-6-2011

PAST LITTER BETWEEN THE TWO (one black/cream dapple is missing from the pic, but can be seen on Haley's page on my website)
Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Haley-Raowdypups-isnosechoco

Email me at BrightStarRN@hotmail.com if interested. I will begin a waiting list and accept deposits following the birth of the puppies.

Back to top Go down

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Empty Re: Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi All,

I took a couple of new pics of Haley in the last few days. She is on day 59 today (1st pic). She is simply miserable, poor baby! Her belly is sticking out the same way on the side beside the couch. I am not sure she will make it until Tuesday (day 63). She won't even lay on her side now, just shifts weight leaning one side or the other as you can see in pic 1. Or, alternatively, she lays with back legs behind her on the floor (2nd pic) 4 days ago.

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Haleypregnantday57-HUGE

Guardian-Rawls Rowdy Ranahan X Rawls Miss Haley of CBWags4U MCL Haleypregnantday53-1

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Brueggeman Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Cute couple and they make such cute babies happy
Robin Brueggeman
Robin Brueggeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 pm

W O W!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THESE BABIES BORN!!! happy love love
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Did she have my choc/cream girl yet??? LMBO!!! happy happy love love
Congrats!! happydog happydog
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down