Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitty x Rowdy puppies available

3 posters

Go down

Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Empty Bitty x Rowdy puppies available

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi All,

Bitty and Rowdy's 3 male puppies are 12 weeks old today and I am now ready to sell them. I wish I could keep them all, but I am holding back the only female. This is a linebreeding on Cedarhurst dogs with CH Cedarhurst Gold Sovereign as the common ancestor. All are outgoing, "kissy-kissy" love bugs but have distinct personality traits that I will describe below. They are paper trained and know how to use the doggie door. With the doggie door, they have not yet figured out going outside means going to potty, not just playing. Lol, they will go out and play and come back in to potty on the paper. I am working on training them outside as I catch them in the act of pottying. The puppies have been seen by my vet twice for well-puppy checkups and for their first two vaccines. They come with a 3 year health guarantee.

The pics below are from when they were 9 weeks old. At 8 weeks, I was very disappointed with their conformation for show. I just could not see how Bitty and Rowdy could produce a litter of puppies that were all pet quality. They have been late maturing. Now, they should make high quality pets or good studs for someone's program. My old handler really likes the litter a lot. They may, perhaps, continue to mature enough in conformation to be shown. Their parents and their pedigree certainly indicate the possibility. It is the first litter that I have had that has matured this slowly. My husband and I will be taking 12 week pics this weekend and I will post them. Also, additional pics of pups and parents can be seen on my website.

Tsali loves to chase the big dogs around, then roll over in submission to them. He has dark shading, but is a lighter red with light colored feathering. My guess would be that he carries cream. He loves to be picked up and cuddled on his back while you rub his belly. Tsali has Rowdy's gorgeous head that he throws on many of his puppies and has Bitty's beautiful long ears. I really have wrestled with keeping him along with the little girl.
Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Tsali9weeks-face2
Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Tsali9weeks2

Vann is the more quiet natured of the boys. He loves Kati and will follow her wherever she goes.
He loves to run and play with his littermates and the teenagers, but when tired, he wants to be on the couch with us and either sit in our lap, or snuggle up right next to us. He looks just like our Tuckaleechee when he was a baby ("Tuck" is Bitty's brother, so Vann's uncle). Vann is a very deep, mahogany red. He will probably be stunning as an adult. Tuck is the dog used for my avatar. Check my website for more pics to see how handsome Tuck is. Vann's looks come from the Cedarhurst dogs.
Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Vann9weeks-face
Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Vann9weeks-stacked

Sequoyah is the "wild child" like an energizer bunny. My vet calls him "Bruiser the Cruiser", lol, because he has the heavy English cream bone structure ('Bruiser") and because, even with his short legs, he runs ("cruises") at high speed. He plays well with the other dogs, but is the prankster. If nothing is going on, he will create some fun by running up to Delana or Fancy Pants and jump on them to get them to chase and play with him. He is just an all around fun boy. Sequoyah is a shaded cream. I have waited on his color to make sure since Bitty is red and Rowdy is black & tan (red). But, Rowdy is 1/2 cream and Bitty carries cream. Sequoyah has lightened and lightened since birth and now is the same color as Chief and Stetson. He will be sold for the same price as the red boys just in case he does darken later. Sequoyah looks like Bitty except for his color.
Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Sequoyah9weeks-face
Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Sequoyah9weeks-stacked

Feel free to email me, BrightStarRN@hotmail.com, for the pedigree, prices, and any additional information.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Empty Re: Bitty x Rowdy puppies available

Post  doxiesmom Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 pm

They are adorable
doxiesmom
doxiesmom

http://www.kcsdoxies.com

Back to top Go down

Bitty x Rowdy puppies available Empty Re: Bitty x Rowdy puppies available

Post  Admin Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Absolutely gorgeous as usual!!! love love love