Doxaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A puppies 12 Days of Christmas

3 posters

Go down

A puppies 12 Days of Christmas Empty A puppies 12 Days of Christmas

Post  runarabbit Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:57 am

On the first day of Christmas my puppy gave to me The Santa topper from
the Christmas tree.

On the second day of Christmas my puppy gave to me
Two leaking bubble lights
And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the third day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights

On the fourth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments, Two leaking bubble lights

On the fifth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Five chewed-up stockings Four broken
window candles , Three punctured ornaments, Two leaking bubble lights

On the sixth day of,Christmas my puppy gave to me Six yards of soggy ribbon, Five chewed-up stockings, Four broken window candles, Three punctured ornaments,Two leaking bubble lights

On the seventh day of,Christmas my puppy gave to me Seven scraps of wrapping paper, Six yards of soggy ribbon ,Five chewed-up stockings, Four broken window candles
Three punctured ornaments, Two leaking bubble lights

On the eighth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Eight tiny reindeer fragments, Seven scraps of wrapping paper , Six yards of soggy ribbon, Five chewed-up stockings, Four broken window candles, Three punctured ornaments,Two leaking bubble lights

On the ninth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me My wreath in nine pieces, Eight tiny
reindeer fragments , Seven scraps of wrapping paper, Six yards of soggy ribbon, Five chewed-up stockings, Four broken window candles, Three punctured ornaments, Two leaking bubble lights

On the tenth day of, Christmas my puppy gave to me Ten Christmas cards I shoulda mailed, My wreath in nine pieces , Eight tiny reindeer fragments, Seven scraps of wrapping paper,Six yards of soggy ribbon, Five chewed-up stockings,Four broken window candles, Three punctured ornaments, Two leaking bubble lights

On the eleventh day of Christmas my puppy gave to me, Eleven unwrapped presents, Ten Christmas cards I shoulda mailed , My wreath in nine pieces, Eight tiny reindeer fragments, Seven scraps of wrapping paper, Six yards of soggy ribbon, Five chewed-up stockings, Four broken window candles, Three punctured ornaments, Two leaking bubble lights

On the twelfth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me, A dozen puppy kisses and I forgot all about the other eleven days.

Author unknown
runarabbit
runarabbit

http://www.dream-a-dream.com

Back to top Go down

A puppies 12 Days of Christmas Empty Re: A puppies 12 Days of Christmas

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Saw this.......too cute!!! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://doxaholics.forumotion.com